You can make an ongoing impact in the lives of others.
Monthly donations make a tremendous difference to the Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan and it supports all aspects of the work we do each day.
Your monthly support helps us reach more people across Saskatchewan with our message of hope. Monthly donors also help our staff receive up to date training and resources.
Six reasons to become a member of the Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan’s Iris Club:
- Join other compassionate Canadians in our community of monthly giving
- Feel good knowing you are making an ongoing impact
- Budget your financial impact by giving 12 smaller gifts a year versus one larger one
- Preauthorized monthly payments are easy and convenient
- You can upgrade, change, or cancel your monthly gift at any time
- Monthly donors receive a consolidated tax receipt
You will also receive our quarterly newsletter keeping you up to date on current society activities.
Monthly donations keep our administrative costs down, our shelves stocked, and our hearts filled with hope. Your impact when you give monthly cannot be overstated.
The easiest and most cost-effective way to sign up is online. You can also phone 1-877-584-2620 to set up your monthly gift.