Yes2Me Scholarship Deadline Extended
Jun 15, 2021 - Dec 10, 2021
Deadline: December 10, 2021
One candidate will be selected for this scholarship opportunity, so get your applications in now!
Through the "Yes 2 Me" Scholarship Program, the Otsuka-Lundbeck Alliance and Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan are celebrating the efforts of young people living with mental illness by rewarding them with an incentive to pursue their educational goals and confidently build a better self for their bright future ahead.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- be a resident of Saskatchewan
- be diagnosed with Schizophrenia
- complete a Scholarship Application package
Eligible Programs to which the Scholarship may be applied:
The Scholarship offers financial assistance for a wide range of educational opportunities in which students work to attain a certificate, diploma or degree from an accredited institution, such as:
- High school equivalency programs
- Community college, trade or vocational school programs
- Bachelor or graduate degrees
Non-credit, online or home study courses are not eligible.
- 1 scholarship in the amount of $1000 will be awarded.
- The award will be paid directly to the accredited institution for the Eligible Program in the name of the award winner.
- The Scholarship will be effective for the Winter 2022 school year only. Applicants must be planning to attend school and be accepted for the Eligible Program during this period.
- All information submitted in the Scholarship Application Package is for the selection committee only and will be kept confidential.
- The awards will be distributed by Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan in partnership with Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical Inc., and Lundbeck Canada Inc.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mail, fax or e-mail the complete Scholarship Application, no later than 12/10/2021, to:
Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan
1311 Saskatchewan Drive
Regina, SK S4P 3A1
Notice to be provided by email or phone.