Yes2Me Scholarship Application Extended
Nov 09, 2020 - Dec 12, 2020
Through the "Yes 2 Me" Scholarship Program, the Otsuka-Lundbeck Alliance and Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan are celebrating the efforts of young people living with mental illness by rewarding them with an incentive to pursue their educational goals and confidently build a better self for their bright future ahead.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- be a resident of Saskatchewan
- be diagnosed with Schizophrenia
- complete a Scholarship Application package
Eligible Programs to which the Scholarship may be applied:
The Scholarship offers financial assistance for a wide range of educational opportunities in which students work to attain a certificate, diploma or degree from an accredited institution, such as:
- High school equivalency programs
- Community college, trade or vocational school programs
- Bachelor or graduate degrees
Non-credit, online or home study courses are not eligible.
Application deadline is: July 31st, 2020. One candidate will be selected for this scholarship opportunity, so get your applications in now!